InLine SATA 6Gb / s Kabel rund mit Lasche 30cm [27303R] is an excellent SATA 6 Gb / s standard cable, InLine®, with reliable snaps, 0.3 m long.
Perfect for any HDD and SSD.
- SATA 6 Gb / s
- Round cable for easy installation
- Transparent cable
- backward compatible with SATA 3 Gb / s and SATA 1.5 Gb / s
- Data transfer rate up to 6 Gb / s
- Snap-on connectors
- In a plastic bag with an EAN sticker
- Size: 16 x 10 x 16 cm;
- Product weight with packaging: 18.1 g
This SATA 6 Gb / s SATA cable meets the latest standards and functions, and the data transfer rate up to 6 Gb / s is twice as high as the SATA transfer rate of 3 G / s. It is used to internally connect the SATA of various devices, such as hard drives or flash memory, to the controller. Moreover, the SATA 6 Gb / s interface is backward compatible with older versions.
According to the reviews of buyers, the cable is very reliable, thanks to its strong snaps. This is relevant to change your cable if it is “falling off” from the hard drive when it is assembled, regularly disconnected during operation.
Chic, not cheap, but good!
November 1st, 2016 [Verified Purchase]
Size: 7 pieces
Well, I’m impressed.
Excellent workmanship cable at a reasonable price.
I did not know if my new motherboard SATA cables are there and if so, whether they are good for something.
As a precaution, these round cables ordered, not very cheap, but in retrospect, absolutely worth their money.
Can be embarrassed, if necessary bend a bit and the tabs sit very well and reliably prevent contact loss due to slipping out plug.
Although I have found that my motherboard has very nice cables, but I chose these cables anyway and was not disappointed. The transfer rates between the various hard disks are excellent. I have extra ordered which in reserve for more hard drives, etc. and will use you in case of need.
Feedback from a satisfied buyer from german Amazon, who ordered 7 cables “for reserve”
Already dead when arrived
May 31, 2016 [Verified Purchase]
Size: 3 pieces
* These are cables with round cross section, supposedly extra shielding and metal clips, in addition with narrow plugs and pull tabs made of flexible rubber, so theoretically optimal for installation. So far, I’m not aware of any alternative product with these features, that’s exactly what I was looking for, and this seemed to be only inline.
* Ships in record time by CHEV Computerhandlung from Chemnitz
– The reason why I will use the cables at most as a replacement in emergencies, can be found in the manufacturer Inline. More specifically in the way he packs his cables from the ground up. If you order three, you still get three single packs. That does not matter, but five cables per pack would fit in easily, because the cables are so tightly folded with binders that they take up a fraction of the space in their bag. The bags would have been big enough to comfortably accommodate the cables in it. This type of packaging by Inline is not only waste of space and extra trash, but it is destructive of the cables. My cables came through the tight constricting directly with kinks. Even a round cable has a limit on the bending radius. As sharp a fold as a piece of paper should not be done to a SATA data cable. This is Russian roulette for data integrity.
– Ordered three cables, in the supposed triple pack cheaper per piece, but here you have to be very careful. Even during my order process, prices fluctuated sharply upwards. Single cables should originally cost about 4 euros, the triple pack about 10 euros, and the larger the pack sizes were, the cheaper it was per piece. But care … Because five pieces now cost, for example about 26 euros, while seven pieces cost about 19 euros. When I ordered, it was the case that the “triple pack” suddenly became much more expensive than three times a single cable. Everything at the same dealer. Fortunately, what was already stored in the shopping cart remained constant, otherwise I would have canceled the order.
Who does not pay attention, pays so. Meanwhile, the prices for the round cable have become outrageously expensive, about 6 € for once 30cm, and about 9 € for once 50cm. Crazy. The classic Delocks, however, cost about 3 euros apiece, but are then flat.
Value for money is not right. Due to the nature of the packaging, cable breaks are inevitable with all the consequences. Until both are resolved, the purchase is therefore not recommended.
Review from a dissatisfied customer about cables from German Amazon